Manners / Obedience at Las Vegas Dog Sports!
Here's your basic beginner's manners class in a fast-paced 6-week format. You'll start off with an extra 15 minutes to get you and your dog settled, and then you'll be treated to 6 fun weeks of learning.
Class start date: January 28th, 2018 1pm
Take advantage of a $130 introductory rate!
Don't miss out on a FREE preview at 1pm on January 21st. Come meet me and get a taste of what the class will be like!
Location: Las Vegas Dog Sports
272 S. Decatur (I-95 and Meadows Lane). The training room is located in-between the Barber Shop and Pizza Hut. Drive towards the SN Health District and you can't miss us!
Weeks 1-6 you learn the techniques to teach your dog:
- Sit and down in heel position, stays
- Beginning Stationing - Go to place
- How to play tug and how to use play in training
- Keep four paws on the floor for greetings.
- Name recognition and eye contact
- Come when called (Rocket Recalls!)
- Walk politely by your side, waits
- Leave objects, and more
Sign up! www.lasvegasdogsports.com